- Easy direct communication with Dr. Sujansky via her personal cell phone after hours as well as same day/ next day email communication.
- Limited practice size, which allows you to have more time with the doctor.
- Expedited call-backs and same day/ next day appointment availability.
- Physician-level communication with your other consulting specialists that will allow a timely resolutions of any concerns or issues you may have.
- Enhanced communication with hospital physicians and staff will help ensure that you have a seamless transition between the hospital and your outpatient care.
- Home visits for those who live within a 10 mile radius and who are unable to travel to the office.
- Longer and more flexible appointments where all of your health education issues and concerns are addressed.
- A routine annual executive physical including a thorough review of your personal and family history, physical exam, and screening tests data. Follow-up communications that often helps guide health care decisions.
- Biannual state-of-the art evaluation of body composition with analysis of muscle vs fat mass in trunk and individual limbs. This allows for more individualized dietary and exercise counseling.
How Much Does the Program Cost?
The cost is $250 per person per month or $3,000 per person per year if paid annually. Couples can join for $475 per month or $5,700 per year if paid in full. Medical care for children of members aged 18 to 25 is free. You can pay annually or quarterly. A 5% discount is given for those patients who pay annually. You will no longer be asked to pay anything at the time of your office visit. (Note that some few services, such as acupuncture, are not included in Dr. Sujansky’s Private Medicine practice and will be billed separately.)